Watertech University offers 24/7 access to some of our most popular classes. The follow classes are currently available.
If you have not signed up for content from our Knowledge Center before, you will need to sign up with your email address to gain access. Once you have registered your email address you will have access to all restricted content within the library.
Boot Camp - Level I
Covers the basic principles necessary to operate an industrial water treatment system. Specific topics that are covered include:
- Basics of water chemistry and the hydrologic cycle
- Boiler water treatment basics and common problems
- Cooling water treatment basics and common problems
- Equipment installation, operation, and common problems
Boot Camp - Level II
You will improve your skills and knowledge to ensure your water treatment program runs as smooth, safe and efficient as possible!
- Proper Water Testing Techniques
- Water Treatment Control Parameters
- Pre-treatment Options
- Boiler and Cooling Treatment
- Corrective Actions