WATER TREATMENT BOOT CAMP IN WAUSAU, WI
DATE: Wednesday, July 21, 2021
LOCATION: Great Dane Brewing, 2305 Sherman St, Wausau, WI 54401
TIME: 10-4pm, lunch included
This course will discuss examples of real life conditions in water treatment applications, failures, and diagnostics and cover the basic principles necessary to operate an industrial water treatment system.
- Water basics – the good, the bad, the ugly
- Why we treat water
- Proper pre-treatment applications
- Steam boilers – function, general design, water treatment
- Cooling towers – function, general design, water treatment
- Closed loop treatment and filtration
- Feed and control equipment overview
- Online reporting
- Water testing
- Trouble shooting and corrective actions
Throughout the session there will be opportunities for questions and discussion. Our attendees come from a wide range of facilities. Don't miss this opportunity to interact and share best practices with others in the industry!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Operators, Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Technicians.