WATER TREATMENT BOOT CAMP IN APPLETON, WI
DATE: Thursday, February 23, 2023
LOCATION: The Fox Club 2400 N Casaloma Dr, Appleton, WI 54913
TIME: 9am-3pm, lunch included
Watertech and KEI Steam Solutions will join forces for this special training that covers water treatment and mechanical processes for your boiler system.
This course will discuss examples of real life conditions in water treatment applications, failures, and diagnostics and cover the basic principles necessary to operate an industrial water treatment system.
- Water basics – the good, the bad, the ugly
- Why we treat water
- Proper pre-treatment applications
- Steam boilers – function, general design, types, controls, safety, water treatment
- Deaeration vs. feedwater
- Boiler room heat recovery
- Closed loop treatment and filtration
- Feed and control equipment overview
- Online reporting
- Water testing
- Trouble shooting and corrective actions
Throughout the session there will be opportunities for questions and discussion. Our attendees come from a wide range of facilities. Don't miss this opportunity to interact and share best practices with others in the industry!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Operators, Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Technicians.