COOLING WATER TREATMENT BOOT CAMP IN GREENFIELD, WI
DATE: Tuesday, April 4, 2023
LOCATION: Watertech University, 5000 S. 110th Street, Greenfield, WI 53211
TIME: 9am-3pm, lunch included
Watertech and Total Mechanical will join forces for this special training that covers water treatment and mechanical processes for your cooling system.
This course will discuss examples of real-life conditions in water treatment applications, failures, preventative maintenance, repairs, seasonal operations, and diagnostics and cover the basic principles necessary to operate cooling towers.
- Water basics – the good, the bad, the ugly
- Cooling towers – function, general design, water treatment
- Seasonal cooling tower startup
- Closed loop treatment and filtration
- Feed and control equipment overview
- Water testing
- Water safety
- Trouble shooting and corrective actions
- Mechanical Preventative Maintenance
- Physical Cooling tower cleanings
- Proper design and operations
- Seasonal Boiler Shutdown – An added April Bonus
Throughout the session there will be opportunities for questions and discussion. Our attendees come from a wide range of facilities. Don't miss this opportunity to interact and share best practices with others in the industry!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Operators, Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Technicians.