Started in 1980, Watertech of America, Inc., a regional leader in the commercial and industrial water treatment market, provides innovative products, services and solutions to customers in the Midwest. At Watertech our vision is to enable growth for our clients and our employees.
Watertech is seeking talented professionals to share in the growth and success of a thriving industry. As Sales Manager, you will realize uncapped commissions, possess the awesome responsibility to mentor and grow a sales team, have all the luxuries and support of a leading water treatment company and a management team who is committed to your success. Our marketing, sales support, super low attrition rates, team philosophy and dedication to cutting edge technology is unparalleled by the competition. If you want to work in an environment where you control your destiny, with all the support a professional organization can afford, then read on. As Sales Manager, you will play a significant role in realizing the long-term growth potential for the company. You will manage, coach and mentor a team of top sales representatives in a concerted effort to reach your team’s goals. The Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of sales, prospecting, customer relationships, pricing and management relating to the sales staff. The role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Manage the performance for sales budgets and rep performance goals
- Provide both phone and in field support to reps (Technical and Sales)
- Manage use of CRM (management, tracking, advocating use on all area required by reps)
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities for corporate policies and procedures
- Promote marketing programs with sales reps
- Work with management team to assess territory manager staffing needs and growth areas
- Recruit, interview, hire and help train new Sales Reps
- Review all new/renewed contracts for existing and new customers
- Harvest strong relationships with key accounts
- 5 plus years experience in Sales Management
- 3 plus years experience in water treatment, chemical sales, boiler/cooling/wastewater
- Competitive industry pay with base plus commission & bonus structure
- Commissions based on profitability of company GP growth on assigned areas of responsibility
As Sales manager you will have the autonomy to work from your home office, the corporate office and will spend time traveling within our serviced geography to fulfill your duties. This role provides autonomy to customize your strategies as a manager to assure success for you and your team.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please send your resumé to email@example.com
Watertech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.