Electrochemical chlorine dioxide generators offer the safest and most efficient method of onsite chlorine dioxide generation. Using only a single chemical plus electricity means less hazardous materials have to handled by facility staff. The Electricide® generators from Dioxide Pacific combine years of experience, innovative design and practical application to provide an effective, efficient and safe option to clients interested in onsite generation of chlorine dioxide.
Features and Benefits of Electricide® Electrochemical Chlorine Dioxide Generators
Electricide® electrochemical chlorine dioxide generator 3D model video and drawing
The use of chlorine dioxide is limitless. However, some widely used applications include the following:
Watertech is a resource for all of your water related needs.
- Cooling tower microbiological control
- Healthcare facility secondary disinfection for Legionella and other microbiological contaminants
- Food & Beverage industry process water disinfection
- CIP sanitization as a replacement for peracetic acid
- Condensate of Whey (C.O.W) water disinfection for re-use
- Potable water disinfection
- Waste water disinfection
- Membrane (RO, NF, UF) sanitization
- Vegetable and fruit washing
- Water used for irrigation in greenhouses
- Thermal energy storage (TES) water
- Disinfestation of plant pathogens (phytophthora, pythium) for nursery irrigation water
- Iron and manganese oxidation
- Cooling system macro and micro fouling control for fresh water and sea water circuits
Please reach out with questions about your system or request a site survey.
Each facility is unique. The best way to address your needs is by conducting a site visit. Please click the link below, fill out the form and one of our Technical Engineers will be in touch.