Started in 1980, Watertech of America, Inc., a regional leader in the commercial and industrial water treatment market, provides innovative products, services and solutions to customers in the Midwest. At Watertech our vision is to enable growth for our clients and our employees.
Watertech's products and services include raw water preparation for the process, wastewater treatment, and cooling and boiler system treatment programs. The goal of Watertech's services is to provide the proper control of corrosion, scale formation, and microbiological fouling in water systems to protect the asset's useful life and minimize costs associated with water and energy.
WE ATTRACT THE BEST PEOPLE
Watertech has a history of attracting the best people and keeping them. The reasons are simple: industry competitive salary and benefits, pay-for-performance incentive plans and a diverse work environment where employees feel challenged and valued. People come to Watertech and stay. If you are ready to work for an exciting and innovative company that welcomes creativity and a collaborative team environment – then Watertech is the place for you!
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Entering orders
- Answering other questions and customer inquiries
- Team Player
- Receiving equipment for projects and staging for delivery or installation
- Creating equipment manual binders for projects
- Administration of our cellular-connected accounts
- Assisting with the management of our online tools, WTeService and blueVUE
- Tracking service requests and ensuring proper response
- General administrative support for the applications team
- Other tasks and willingness to help as needed
2-5 years of experience in a Customer Service role
- 3+ years of data entry experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Enjoy being part of a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks, simultaneously
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please apply for this position via our career post on Zip Recruiter.
Watertech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.