Started in 1980, Watertech of America, Inc., a regional leader in the commercial and industrial water treatment market, provides innovative products, services and solutions to customers in the Midwest. At Watertech our vision is to enable growth for our clients and our employees.
WE ATTRACT THE BEST PEOPLE
Watertech has a history of attracting the best people and keeping them. The reasons are simple: industry competitive salary and benefits, pay-for-performance incentive plans and a diverse work environment where employees feel challenged and valued. People come to Watertech and stay. If you are ready to work for an exciting and innovative company that welcomes creativity and a collaborative team environment – then Watertech is the place for you!
We Take Ownership
We are accountable to ourselves, our team and customers. We empower our employees to go to any length to help our customers and each other succeed.
We are Professionals
Relationships are built on trust. Good communication, honesty and integrity are cornerstones of how we work.
We are Never Satisfied
We are always moving forward. We work hard, stay curious, and continuously grow and learn to provide the best value to our customers and improve how we do business.
We are a Team
We are better together. As employees, customers or partners in the industry –?we are better when we work together, learning from each other and relying on one another to do their part to achieve our shared goals.
We Work Hard and Have Fun
We believe in enjoying the journey. We truly love what we do and work hard to provide the best service to our customers. We also believe in balancing our work ethic with plenty of fun along the way. A happy team is a successful team!
If these values describe you then you will love being a part of our team.
Watertech is seeking talented professionals to share in the growth and success of a thriving industry. As Customer Service Manager, you are at the forefront of ensuring that we deliver “Unmatched Customer Experiences.” Our customer service department is the critical connection between our territory managers, customers and internal staff. If you enjoy working with people and are driven to achieve excellence, then read on.
As Customer Service Manager, you will directly manage our Customer Service Representatives and Delivery Specialists. You will manage processes that span from new customer setup to scheduling product deliveries. You will work closely with the Leadership, Sales, and Operations team to create and execute processes that ensure that customers get what they need, when they need it, without any problems along the way. The role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Manage customer service process from order entry, to delivery to invoicing.
- Create the delivery schedule and ensure Delivery Specialists are able to safely and accurately make deliveries.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team while modelling a strong code of ethics and respect for others.
- Demonstrates common-sense judgment and a disciplined attention to timeliness and urgency when it comes to resolving customer issues.
- Serve as an administrator of our web-based WTeService program.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities for corporate policies and procedures.
- Serve as a back-up customer service rep as needed (entering orders, customer invoicing, etc.)
- Work with management team to assess territory manager staffing needs and hire new employees
- Manage customer pricing.
- Assist with the coordination of installation and maintenance projects with the Applications Team.
- 8+ years of experience in Customer Service role.
- 3+ year of experience in a supervisor or management role.
- Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, interpersonal skills to manage, develop and motivate the Customer Service team.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Advanced computing skills (Microsoft Office, web-based platforms, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft ERP programs (Dynamics GP and Business Central) is a plus
- Experience in chemical industry is preferred.
- Must be a current US Citizen
TOTAL COMPENSATION PLAN OFFER
- PAY – Base, commission, bonus - (specified in employee offer letter)
- 401K – 401K with 25% match up to first 4% of employee contributionSafe Harbor Match - In addition to the above listed company match, if the employee contributes at least 4% of their salary to the 401K, then an additional 3% is automatically contributed to the 401K account each year. If the employee contributes less than 4% of their salary to the 401K, then only 1% is contributed to the 401K account at the end of the year.
* There is a 1 year waiting period before an employee is eligible to receive this benefit. Enrollment dates are January 1 and July 1 each year for all new enrollees.
- LONG TERM DISABILITY – company paid
- LIFE INSURANCE – $50,000
- HEALTH / DENTAL INSURANCE – High Deductible Plan with Health Savings (HSA) account.
• United Health Care-All Savers
• Watertech pays 80% of monthly premium
• Company contribution to HSA ($1,100 per year for single, $2,200 for family)
- PTO – 20 days (in addition you get your birthday off)
- HOLIDAYS – 10 days paid holidays
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please apply by going to ZipRecruiter
Watertech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.