Watertech is a distributor for CETCO RM-10 Products – specifically designed for the corrugated industry.
CETCO + Watertech = Easy and Efficient Wastewater Management
CETCO has designed solutions to specifically treat contaminants in wastewater generated by corrugated and high graphic ink processes. RM-10 flocculants are bentonite-based products that break up oily emulsions and removes inks, oils, metals, and suspended solids from contaminated waste streams. RM-10 flocculants combine multiple functions of traditional treatment simultaneously into one step for faster precipitation and settling of contaminants.
Available in granular, semi-granular, and powdered varieties, RM-10 flocculants can be easily introduced to a waste stream with a dry feeder, making them adaptable to various treatment systems, including batch and continuous flow treatment schemes.
RM-10 Saves Money
- Simple one-step process can treat both ink and starch wastewaters
- Eliminates the need for DE in your filter press
- Save on freight and shipping costs by transporting one dry product vs drums of liquid
- Repeatable – Over 60 different blends to meet your discharge limits
- Treat on-site for pennies vs. having ink wash hauled away
For more detailed information read the RM-10 Case Study and Brochure in our Featured Resources.
Are you ready to start saving? Request a Site Survey!
Request a free site assessment. We will analyze your system, share recommendations and send you a free pail of RM-10 so you can experience the results first-hand.