Started in 1980, Watertech of America, Inc., a regional leader in the commercial and industrial water treatment market, provides innovative products, services and solutions to customers in the Midwest. At Watertech our vision is to enable growth for our clients and our employees.
Watertech's products and services include raw water preparation for the process, wastewater treatment, and cooling and boiler system treatment programs. The goal of Watertech's services is to provide the proper control of corrosion, scale formation, and microbiological fouling in water systems to protect the asset's useful life and minimize costs associated with water and energy.
WE ATTRACT THE BEST PEOPLE
Watertech has a history of attracting the best people and keeping them. The reasons are simple: industry competitive salary and benefits, pay-for-performance incentive plans and a diverse work environment where employees feel challenged and valued. People come to Watertech and stay. If you are ready to work for an exciting and innovative company that welcomes creativity and a collaborative team environment – then Watertech is the place for you!
Watertech is seeking talented professionals to share in the growth and success of a thriving company. As Controller, you will report to the Vice President and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the financial management of our four business units. You will be supported by a management team who is committed to your success and will be part of a company that a strong team culture where everyone participates in the company’s success.
Watertech uses state-of-the-art financial tools to manage our operations. We leverage these tools to generate meaningful data that provides insight into our operation. Those insights dictate where we need to make improvements and investments in the company.
The successful applicant will be responsible for finance operations, production of periodic financial reports, and maintenance of accounting records for the four separate business units owned by Watertech. This role is also part of the Management Team and is involved in the discussion, evaluation and implementation of strategies, initiatives, and processes.
- Managing the general ledger ensuring compliance with GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Performing monthly close and preparing financial reports for all business units.
- Working with company accountant to perform year-end close and file taxes.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to identify areas of improvement and measure impact of initiatives.
- Assisting with the development of the annual budget.
- Reviewing monthly expenses against the budget with the Management Team.
- Presenting financial reports to the Leadership Team, company accountant and Board of Advisors.
- Running sales commission reports and payroll.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please apply for this position via our career post on LinkedIn.
Watertech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.