Aquafilm film forming agents (FFA) include innovative technologies that provide protection for boiler applications. FFA continue to evolve and provide a simple and effective ways to reduce corrosion and scaling by placing a barrier or film between the water and metal surfaces in your system.
Protect your systems from scale and corrosion with Aquafilm.
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE PROTECTION FOR:
Aquafilm formulas are organic, providing an environmentally-friendly high-performance solution for your system.
- Forms an ultra-thin, continuous protective film barrier between metal surfaces and water which prevents corrosion and scaling. It also controls pH and disperses scale-forming salts.
- Innovative, all-in-one technology based on filming agents.
- A single liquid product replaces 3 traditional chemistries.
- Improved safety – environmentally-friendly, organic formulas mean safer handling than traditional chemistry.
- FFAs are bacteriostatic and biodispersing, preventing biofilm.
- It gradually loosens and lifts existing scale and prevents the formation of new deposits.
- The ultra-thin protective film vastly improves heat transfer, lowering energy costs.
- Improves condensate quality, lowering the frequency of required blow- downs.
- No mixing or dilution required – reducing operator involvement up to 80%.
- Reduces maintenance costs and prolongs equipment life.
- Reduces water testing in boilers.
Watertech of America distributes Aquafilm film forming agents. An innovative technology for boiler water treatment. Film forming agents are a simple, efficient and cost-effective way to provide complete system protection.
Military base: One product controls scaling, fouling, and corrosion problems
Wood drying Kiln: Reduce water carryover problems and save energy
CLICK HERE to visit the Aquafilm website.
Would Aquafilm be a good fit for your facility? Reach out to us, we are happy to answer any questions: