Aquafilm film forming agents (FFA) include innovative technologies that provide protection for boiler applications. FFA continue to evolve and provide a simple and effective ways to reduce corrosion and scaling by placing a barrier or film between the water and metal surfaces in your system.
Protect your systems from scale and corrosion with Aquafilm.
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE PROTECTION FOR:
Aquafilm formulas are organic, providing an environmentally-friendly high-performance solution for your system.
- Forms an ultra-thin protective surface barrier on all metal surfaces to reduce corrosion and scaling.
- Replaces up to 3 traditional chemistries with its all-in-one organic formula, and allows for safer handling.
- Gradually loosens and lifts existing scale and reduces new deposits.
- Improves heat transfer, lowering energy costs.
- Improves condensate quality, lowering blowdown frequency.
- No mixing or diluting – reduces operator involvement by up to 80%.
- Reduces maintenance costs and prolongs equipment life.
- Simplifies water testing.
Watertech of America distributes Aquafilm film forming agents. An innovative technology for boiler water treatment. Film forming agents are a simple, efficient and cost-effective way to provide complete system protection.
Wood drying Kiln: Reduce water carryover problems and save energy
CLICK HERE to visit the Aquafilm website.
Would Aquafilm be a good fit for your facility? Reach out to us, we are happy to answer any questions:
Please click the link below, fill out the form and one of our Technical Engineers will be in touch.