Biodegradable cooling system protectant
MEXEL 432/0 delivers a biodegradable and non-toxic solution for a variety of water treatment requirements without the use of chlorine.
How MEXEL® 432/0 works:
MEXEL 432/0 works by acting as a filming agent. Its once daily, 30-minute micro-dosage functions to inhibit corrosion, prevent scaling, disperse mud and generally counteract harmful fouling.
MEXEL 432/0 improves the productivity of water-cooling circuits by continually maintaining clean surfaces, thereby increasing thermal transfer.
MEXEL 432/0 is an emulsion of alkylamines in aqueous phase that is non-oxidizing and environmentally safer than traditional treatment regimes. MEXEL 432/0 is non-toxic to humans and has no impact on the environment, at use levels.
- Power Generation
- Industrial Plants
- Food processing plants
- A proven solution for open and semi-open cooling circuits
- Anti Fouling and Anti Corrosion
- Anti Scaling and Mud Dispersant
- Improves productivity of equipment
- Increase life of equipment – cleaner systems reduce downtime and repairs
- Lower dosage, uses less chemicals
- Biodegradeable, has no impact on the environment, at use levels.
To learn more about MEXEL® 432/0, contact us today.