To our customers,
The dynamic nature of the COVID-19 coronavirus creates on-going challenges for all of us. At Watertech we are sympathetic and understanding to all who may be affected by this virus. While the situation is fluid and uncertain, we wanted to provide communication on health & safety and product accessibility.
- Watertech of America, Inc. is open and fully operational. You should not experience any interruption in service.
- Our consultants will contact your facility in advance of service to make sure we are compliant with any new policies your facility may have in place. If you prefer not to have Watertech personnel onsite your consultant will call you to set up a plan to monitor your account.
- We are encouraging all employees and partners to follow CDC-recommended hygiene guidelines.
- Our employees have been encouraged to stay home if they feel sick and seek medical attention, if needed.
- As a precautionary measure, those who have job functions that allow them to work remotely are doing so to help ensure the well-being of our team and their ability to provide our services without interruption.
- Our Corporate Office will remain open during regular business hours however, we are not accepting visitors or any unauthorized personnel into our office at this time.
- Our supply chain is functioning normally. We source raw materials product from multiple locations. There are not any expectations of disruption
- From a production standpoint, in the event that one facility is unable to manufacture finished goods, we can rely on our other production facilities across the country to ensure adequate capacity to meet the supply needs of all customers.
- We do not anticipate any disruption in our delivery services. We have back-up personnel on our internal delivery team and are working on a contingency plan should we need to rely on outsourced resources.
- Our leadership team is constantly monitoring and meeting regularly to review the situation.
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation to ensure we take all necessary steps to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees. We are following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, as well as guidance from federal, state and local officials, to make informed decisions.
Thank you for allowing us to partner with you. Please let me know if you have any questions.