AEGIS products form a protective barrier between your boiler and cooling water and all metal surfaces. Historically the term aegis was attributed to armor and the name used for the shield of Zeus. The name Aegis is synonymous with protection — a perfect fit for our line of filming amines. Plus it just sounds cool!
Watertech’s AEGIS line of products include innovative filming blends that provide protection for boiler, cooing and closed loop applications. Filming amines continue to evolve and provide a simple and effective way to reduce corrosion, biofouling and scaling by placing a barrier or film between the water and metal surfaces in your system.
Protect your systems from scale, corrosion and biofouling with AEGIS.
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE PROTECTION FOR:
- Steam Boilers
- Cooling Towers
- Hot & Cold Closed Loops
AEGIS formulas are organic, providing an environmentally-friendly high-performance solution for your system.
- Forms an organic film on all metal surfaces to protect equipment and optimize performance
- Reduces maintenance costs and prolongs equipment life
- Saves water and energy by improving heat transfer
- Simple one product solution for boilers
(potentially replace three products with one)
- Reduces water testing in boilers
- Improved safety – environmentally-friendly, organic formulas mean safer handling than tradtional chemistry
Filming amines are bacteriostatic and biodispersing, preventing biofilm