Milwaukee is a global hub for water technology companies.
Watertech is proud to be a part of that movement and is looking for people passionate about water to add to our growing team. We encourage you to explore our current openings below. If these positions don't fit your qualifications but you are interested in a career in the water industry, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking to make connections with those interested in the water industry.
Customer Service Representative / General Administrative
The CSR/GA is a full-time, hourly position that reports directly to the Customer Service Manager and has three main areas of responsibility.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Representative is to take care of tasks related to serving our customers. Each customer service rep is assigned to one or more Sales Engineers and is the point person for anything related to customers assigned to those Sales Engineers. The primary responsibilities include:
- Generating quotes
- Entering orders
- Answering other questions and customer inquiries
In addition, this role will serve as back up for the other Customer Service Representatives when they are out of the office or work load requires.
Application Team Admin
Our Applications Team provides support and service for the equipment service and installation product lines for all of our customers. This role will provide administrative support for this group. The primary responsibilities in this role are:
- Receiving equipment for projects and staging for delivery or installation
- Creating equipment manual binders for projects
- Administration of our cell modem accounts
- Assisting with the management of our online tools, WTeService and blueVUE
- Tracking service requests and ensuring proper response
- General administrative support for applications team
- Other tasks as needed
General Administrative Tasks
There are also some general administrative tasks that will be the responsibility of this person. Those tasks include:
- Process UPS shipments
- Corrosion coupons
- Polymer samples and test kits
- Other miscellaneous tasks as necessary
Experience and Skills
- 2-5 years of experience in a Customer Service role
- Advanced knowledge for Microsoft Office Applications
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Enjoy being part of a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks, simultaneously
To apply send your resume to: email@example.com
Water Treatment Sales Engineer
Positions open in following markets:
As a Water Treatment Sales Engineer, you will play a significant role in realizing the long-term growth potential of your sales territory. Your success is dependent on your ability to maintain current business and capture new opportunities mainly focused on the sale of chemicals for water treatment programs. Current chemical programs include steam boiler, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment within the industrial and large commercial market sectors. To excel in this position, you must share our customer service philosophy and our commitment to exceed the customer's needs.
The position entails both service and sales. Water Treatment Sales Engineers are Territory Managers who maintain their existing accounts with regularly scheduled service visits. Service includes water testing, equipment review, inventory management, and working with plant personnel to assure the covered systems are functioning properly. In addition, new business growth is expected by soliciting, quoting, and selling new business within the specified territories and markets.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CDL Hazmat Certified Delivery Specialist
Watertech of America, Inc. is a regional leader in the commercial and industrial water treatment market, providing innovative products, services and solutions to customers in the Midwest since 1980. At Watertech our vision is to enable growth for our clients and our employees.
If you are a CDL driver but don’t want to spend all your time behind the wheel then this is a perfect opportunity for you. We currently have an opening in the Milwaukee area for a Hazmat Certified Delivery Specialist. This position will be responsible for delivering our products within a 150 mile radius of our Milwaukee headquarters. The position offers competitive salary and benefits and has little to no night or weekend hours.
As a Hazmat Certified Delivery Specialist, your role is a critical part of our business – ensuring that Watertech customers receive the right products, on-time and in a safe manner all while minimizing the handling required by the customer. Our Delivery Specialists must be professional as they are the face of Watertech and on the front line interacting with our customers. They must be able to safely operate a straight truck, transport hazardous chemicals from a delivery vehicle to storage location, effectively communicate with customers and employees and maintain vehicle and delivery documents. On an as needed basis, this role will also provide support to our Applications Team which involves general manual labor related to installation and maintenance of our equipment product offerings.
The current position open at Watertech is based out of the Milwaukee area and deliveries are made within a 150 mile radius.
Pay range = $40,000-$55,000
- Deliver pails, drums, totes and bags of water treatment chemicals from various warehouses to Watertech customer locations.
- Safely transport containers from delivery truck to storage location(s) at the customer facility.
- As required by the customer, transfer chemicals from drums into storage tanks, rinse containers and remove from customer site.
- Present a professional manner and work closely with sales people to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain regular communication with Customer Service Manager in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards.
- Maintain truck and equipment in a safe and operable condition at all times by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections.
Watertech has a history of attracting the best people and keeping them. The reasons are simple: industry competitive salary and benefits, pay-for-performance incentive plans and a diverse work environment where employees feel challenged and valued. People come to Watertech and stay.
If you are ready to work for an exciting and innovative company that welcomes creativity and a collaborative team environment – then Watertech is the place for you!
Watertech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.